Shop Assistant - Harbor Entertainment Careers
Harbor Entertainment provides high quality custom events that strengthen our clients’ brand connections.
With a focus on customer service and attention to detail, the company designs and produces impactful experiences such as corporate meetings, brand activations, trade show exhibits, customer appreciation events, and large galas.
We are looking for passionate team members that are interested in being involved in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly expanding business. Please read more at www.harbor-entertainment.com.
We are always looking for as-needed, hourly help in our shop and warehouse. Experience is not necessary, but will be taken into account on hourly pay, if applicable. Hours are entirely flexible within the 9AM-5PM window.
We are looking for a positive can-do attitude. Additionally, we are open to someone who has a goal to learn and grow into a full-time position, such as a Shop Tech, Manager, etc. This position reports to the Shop & Warehouse Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- organizing and cleaning
- packing and unpacking
- running errands
- assist Harbor employees with builds/build prep
- shop/machine maintenance
- assist in Harbor print shop
- assist if skilled in specific trade areas
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Good physical strength and stamina is required, this job is extremely hands on. This position will include working in many conditions and environments including outdoors and on location when traveling.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Spends the majority of the time walking/standing and talking/hearing
- The workday includes kneeling/crouching/stooping, using hands and reaching
- Frequent lifting required of items 50 pounds plus
- Able to wear common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, respirator masks, and hard hats when needed